Appearance:White or near white crystalline powder
Molecular Formula： C19H28O2
Molar Mass： 288.424 g/mol
Melting Point： 146-151℃
Boling Point： 426.7°C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point： 182.1°C
Dehydroepiandrosterone (dehydroepiandrosterone, referred to as DHEA), the chemical name is 3-β-hydroxyandrosterol-5-alkenyl-17-one, also known as dehydroepiandrosterone, which is a kind of cholesterol retention △5,6 Double bond and esterifiable 3-β-hydroxy steroid, its molecular formula is C19H28O2, molecular weight is 288.41, melting point is 151°C~153°C, optical rotation + 5.5°, it is before the human adrenal cortex reticular layer secretes an adrenal hormone Body substance, has physiological activities such as regulating obesity, anti-diabetic, anti-carcinogenic and viral infection, improving memory, immune response and stress response, and relieving tension. It is an intermediate for the production of steroid hormones and participates in the synthesis of adrenal glands to secrete a variety of hormones.
1. Prevention and treatment of obesity DHEA has a mimetic thyroid effect, which can inhibit food and fat intake and reduce fat accumulation. Oral low-dose DHEA sulfate has a certain effect on improving the amount and distribution of body fat and lowering blood fat. In addition, DS can act on mitochondrial respirators, inhibit food and fat intake, and is related to DHEA's anti-glucocorticoid resistance, which can prevent obesity.
2. Anti-diabetic DHEA has the effects of improving glucose tolerance, increasing insulin levels and anti-diabetic.
3. Anti-cortical disease DHEA can enhance the activity of the endocrine system, reduce the level of cortisol, and play a role in resisting various pathological processes. After taking DHEA, patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) have greatly improved their symptoms, indicating that DHEA has a certain effect in the treatment of SLE. DHEA can help the human body to obtain cortical antibodies. The concentration of DHEA in plasma has a great relationship with various cortical diseases. The lower the concentration, the greater the risk of disease.
4. Anti-cancer DHEA has a certain effect on preventing and inhibiting tumor growth. First, it was clinically found that the anti-carcinogenic effect of DHEA was related to reversing breast cancer. Low levels of DHEA are related to bladder cancer and gastric cancer, and are not related to age. It has been confirmed that DHEA has a protective and synergistic effect when used in chemotherapy of tumors. Because DHEA has the effect of inhibiting ribose 5 phosphate, DHEA inhibits cancer by inhibiting excessive mitochondria (NADPH) and ribose 5-phosphate. DHEA can inhibit the growth of pancreatic cancer cells. It is speculated that the mechanism is that DHEA inhibits the growth of pancreatic cancer cells by adjusting the estrogen concentration in plasma.
5. Anti-aging effect. The DHEA content in the body is the highest when people are 25-30 years old, and will gradually decrease after 30 years old. The annual decline rate is about 2%. By the age of 70, the DHEA content in the body has dropped to 25 % Or less; at the same time, the incidence of senile diseases related to the decline of DHEA also increases. The decline of GnRH gene expression function leads to senescence. It is believed that DHEA can restore GnRH neuronal activity, and by stimulating GnRH biosynthesis, it can prevent or improve certain diseases related to the decline of DHEA.
6. Immune response DHEA can restore the impaired immune response and improve the immune function of T cells and B cells. DHEA plays an important role in improving the physiological activity of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) and is a potentially beneficial drug for the treatment of immunodeficiency.
7. Effect on bone DHEA itself cannot directly and independently affect the growth and differentiation of human osteoblasts, but it can achieve the growth and differentiation of osteoblasts by affecting the changes of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3. The effect of DHEA on bone depends on the form of sex hormones in bone cells and their endocrine effects on osteoblasts.
8. Protein metabolism DHEA is a protein assimilation hormone, which can promote protein synthesis. According to studies by Marrero et al. found that feeding mice with DHEA (0.45%) can increase liver weight, increase liver mitochondria through hepatic protein induction, and restore RNA and protein synthesis.
9. In other aspects, DHEA has done extensive clinical research on the treatment of menopausal syndrome, scleroderma, coronary heart disease, gout, psoriasis, AIDS, etc. The study also found that the pathogenesis of tuberculosis cytoplasmic deformation is related to the concentration of adrenocortical hormone and anti-adrenocortical hormone; the concentration of Cortisol/DHEA-S in fetal plasma is closely related to the delivery period.
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.