English name: barley grass powder
Latin name: Hordeum vulgare L.
Color: Green Powder
Specs: straight powder 80-300 mesh,
juice powder & extract powder
What's Barley grass ?
port from birth to old age. Barley has served as a food staple in most cultures. The use of barley for food an
medicinal purposes dates to antiquity. Agronomists place this ancient cereal grass as being cultivated as
early as 7000 BC.
1.Astounding amounts of vitamins and minerals are found in green barley leaves. The leaves have an ability to absorb nutrients from the soil;
2.Barley also contains a -glucan, a fiber also found in oat bran and reported to reduce cholesterol levels.
3.The root contains the alkaloid hordenine which stimulates peripheral blood circulation and has been used
as a bronchodilator for bronchitis.
1. It helps to alkalize the body.
2. It helps in cell DNA repair.
3. Barley grass acts as a free radical scavenger, reducing the amount of free radicals in the blood.
4. It helps in improving skin health.
5. It helps to stimulate weight loss.
1. To improve immunity power;
2. Heavy-metal detoxification (quite good for people who always working long time in front of PC and others);
3. It helps blood flow, and general detoxifications of the body.
4. For slimming;
5. For lowering blood sugar;
6. For balance internal nutrition required;
7. For bowel movements.
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.