Pure Bate-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide NMN Powder
What is Nicotinamide Mononucleotide?
Nicotinamide mononucleotide in human cells play an important role in energy generation, it involved in intracellular NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide,
cell energy conversion important coenzyme) synthesis.Nicotinamide Mononucleotide is a water-soluble vitamin.Nicotinamide Mononucleotide is easy to absorb oral,
and can be widely distributed in the body, the excess metabolites or prototype quickly expel from urine. Nicotinamide is part of coenzyme I and coenzyme II,
plays the role of hydrogen delivery in biological oxidation respiratory chain.
Function ofNicotinamide Mononucleotide
- Nicotinamide Mononucleotide belongs to Vitamin B, participating in metabolism in the body, can be used to prevent pellagra or other niacin defection disease.
- Nicotinamide Mononucleotide could be used as feed/human nutrition, booth the growth and strengthen the immunity.
- Nicotinamide mononucleotides play an important role in the production of human cell energy,
- which is involved in the synthesis of intracellular NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, an important coenzyme for cell energy conversion)
Nicotinamide mononucleotide ("NMN" and "β-NMN") is a nucleotide derived from ribose and nicotinamide.Niacinamide (nicotinamide) is a derivative of vitamin B3,
also known as niacin. As a biochemical precursor of NAD+, it may be useful in the prevention of pellagra.
Its precursor, niacin, is found in a variety of nutritional sources: peanuts, mushrooms (portobello, grilled), avocados, green peas (fresh), and certain fish and animal meats.
In studies on mice, NMN has shown to reverse age-related arterial dysfunction by decreasing oxidative stress.
A long-term study indicates that NMN can slow down the physiologic decline in ageing mice.
As a result, the older mice in the study have metabolism and energy levels resembling those of younger mice, with extended life spans. However,
NMN did not show similar beneficial effects in young mice.
Certificate of Analysis
|PRODUCT NAME Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
STANDARD TYPE Dietary Ingredient Bulk Material
LOT NUMBER 20190706
REPORT NUMBER LL-RSS-1808-01
DATE OF SAMPLE 06/07/2019
DATE OF REPORT 25/07/2019
|CHEMICAL NAMES β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
CHEMICAL FORMULA C11H15N2O8P
MELICULAR WEIGHT(MW) 334.2
Maximum absorption wave length 260 nm
CHEMICAL FAMILY Vitamin Derivatives
CAS NUMBER 1094-61-7
|Identify||NMR||Nicotinamide Mononucleotide||Conforms to structure||Conforms to structure|
|Moisture||Karl Fischer||Water||≤ 5%||0.50%|
|Sodium content||≤ 1%||0.06%|
|pH value||in water at 100mg/ml||2.0 - 4.0||3.12|
|≤ 5 ppm||0.02 ppm|
|≤ 5 ppm||0.03 ppm|
|Total Plate Count
|≤ 750 CFU/g
≤ 30 MPN/100g
|Appearance||NA||Color, Form||White to yellowish powder||yellowish powder|
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.