|Product Name||Tongkat Ali Extract||Part used||Whole plant|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder||Odor||Characteristic|
|Specification||100:1 200:1||Test Method||UV|
|Sieve analysis||80-100mesh||MOQ||1 kg|
|Shelf Time||2 Years||Place of Origin||Indonisia|
Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia Extract Powder) is a popular folk name for Eurycoma longifolia, a medium size slender tree reaching 10 metres in height. The name Tongkat Ali means “Ali’s walking stick.”
Another folk name for the plant is Longjack. Tongkat Ali is native to Malaysia, lower Burma, Thailand, and Indonesia. The root is employed as a traditional remedy for the treatment of malaria, high blood pressure…
Eurycoma longifolia is a tall, slender evergreen shrub-tree commonly found in Southeast Asia. Malaysian men claim that tea made from this plant improves their sexual abilities and virility.
As a result, this plant is in such high demand that it is now considered a “protected” species.
Main Function :
1. Promote the body's production, the highest can reach 440%, promote the growth of human muscle;
2. It has multiple effects, such as promote physical fitness and control, maintain strong energy, reduce stress and anxiety, relieve depression;
3. Enhance blood circulation and metabolism, enhance renal dynamic and reduce the damage of drugs on renal;
4. Improve the human sexual function and rapid recovery of strength;
5. Enhance human fertility and improve male sperm production, improve spermactivity;
6. Repair and nourish human gonads and reproductive system, effect on the elimination.
The root and bark of Eurycoma longifolia are used for treating erectile dysfunction (ED), increasing interest in sex, male infertility, boosting athletic performance,
body building, and reducing body fat. Eurycoma longifolia is also used for fever, malaria, ulcers, high blood pressure, tuberculosis, bone pain, cough, diarrhea, headache, syphilis, and cancer.
In alternative medicine, tongkat ali is said to raise levels, promote muscle strength, and address a number of conditions such as erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, fatigue, and stres
1) Erectile Dysfunction and Low Libido
Tongkat ali is often touted as a remedy for erectile dysfunction. There’s some preliminary evidence that it may help.
2) To Build Muscle
Tongkat ali may increase muscle mass and strength due to its purported effects .
Tongkat ali shows promise in the treatment of infertility, suggests a preliminary study published in the Asian Journal of Andrology in 2010.
Some research suggests that tongkat ali may help to relieve stress.
5) Late-Onset Hypogonadism
Tongkat ali may improve symptoms of late-onset hypogonadism, according to a study published in Andrologia.
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.