What is Stevia Extract：
Introduced in the early 1980s, is a new source of sugar plants. Leaves containing inulin 6-12%, boutique white powder, is a low calorie,
high sweetness of the natural sweetener, food and drug industry is one of the raw materials.
Commodity: Stevia Extract
Specification: 95% 98%
Colors:Orange White Powder
Test Method: HPLC Method of the extraction:
Stevia Leaf → add water → stir well → filter → separate → Extract →
→Dry powder → packaging →crushing → vacuum evaporation. The difference Specification of Stevia Extract:1)Steviol glycoside :Stevioside: Steviolbioside
2) Rebaudioside A, B, C, D, E3)Dulcoside A 4)SteviolThe Value of the Stevia Extract:
- Stevie sugar is pure white in color, taste is suitable, no odor, soluble in water and alcohol, stable in nature, not easy to mildew,
- It is found and approved by the ministry of health and industry in China is the closest to the taste of natural sweetener sucrose.
- Stevioside is 180 to 200 times sweeter than sucrose,with a slight menthol bitterness and a degree of astringency.
- Stevia A glycoside is 250-450 times sweeter than sucrose,
- sweet characteristics are closer to sucrose than stevia.
- At present, the biggest problem of stevia extract is that it is not sweet, with obvious bitter taste, sweet stimulation slow, taste extension.
- Industrial products are typically only 90 to 95 per cent pure. Due to the uncertainty of its composition, it is difficult to produce on a good scale.
- It has unique characteristics of high sweetness and low heat. Its sweetness is 200-450 times that of sucrose, but its calories are only 1/300 of sucrose.
- Stevia is an ideal sucrose substitute, internationally known as the "world's third source of sugar"
1)Helps digestion and promotes gastrointestinal motility
2)Lower blood pressure and blood sugar
3)Enhance the immune regulatory effect
4)To inhibit inflammatory response, anti - oxidation
5) Los weight
6)Natural sweetener in food /beverage.
- Salted product
China, Japan, Korea, Brazil, Paraguay, Thailand, Malaysia
Stevioside is known as the "natural sweetener" Same function Product:
Sucralose, aspartame, saccharin, and other small categories of natural sweeteners, such as alditol , Mogroside, glycyrrhizin, and so on
Certificate Of Analysis:
||Stevioside: 95% 98%
|Total Plate Count
|Yeast / Mould