High Quality natural bitter melon extract powder charantin by HPLC
Bitter Melon Extract is the main ingredient of bitter apricot seed extract, also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile, is isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis,
also known as bitter almonds. Since the early 1950s, a modified form of almond extract amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and "Vitamin B17" as a cancer cure. In reality,
neither amygdalin nor any derivative such as laetrile is in any sense a vitamin.
|Bitter Melon Extract|
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Specification||10% ,20% charantin; 10:1|
|Application||Pharmaceutical, health care products|
|Shelf life||24 month|
1.Lowering blood sugar fast
2.Preventing and improving diabetes complication
3.regulating blood fats and reinforce
4.Improving insulin function and releasability
5.Supporting healthy blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
6.The fat murderer,which can ingest the fat and lower the polysaccharide
7.Treatning pyreticosis, polydipsia, summerheat stroke, high fever and pain,carbuncle, erysipelas malignant apthae, diabetes and Aids
(1) Application in the nutraceuticals food, it has become a new raw material which used in food andnutraceuticals industry;
(2) Application in the health product field;
(3) Application in the pharmaceutical field;
(4) Application in the dietary supplement and cosmetics industries;
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.