Dihydroquercetin is a potent antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory activity,protecting cellular structures and blood vessels from the damaging effects of free radicals.
It improves blood vessel strength. Quercetin inhibits the activity of catechol-O-methyltransferase that breaks down the neurotransmitter norepinephrine.
This effect may lead to elevate the levels of norepinephrine and an increase in energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
It also means quercetin acts as an antihistamine leading to the relief of allergies and asthma.
As an antioxidant, it reduces LDL cholesterol and offers protection from heart disease.
|Light Yellow Powder||Complies|
|100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.85%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
1. Dihydroquercetin can improving blood capillary elastic, anti-inflammatory.
2. Dihydroquercetin can antioxidation especially prostatic cancer.
3. Dihydroquercetin can preventing vascular disease.
4. Dihydroquercetin can maintaining vascular resistance.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used as pharmaceutical materail.
2. Applied in health care field, it was used in capsules, health food,health care products and other beverages.
3. Applied in cosmetic field.
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.