Medium chain fatty acid triglyceride is the edible oil synthesized by medium chain fatty acid (caprylic acid (C8), decanoic acid (C10)) and triglyceride
Triglycerides (triacylglycerides, triacylglycerols and triacylides) are the main components of animal and vegetable oils.
They are composed of 1 glycerol molecule and 3 fatty acid molecules and are ingested through diet.
Commodity: MCT(medium-chain triglyceride oil )
Resource: coconut & Saw Palmetto
Specification: 50% 70%
Soluble: water soluble.
Manufacture Process Flow Chart:
Coconut kernel oil/palm kernel oil→Hydrolysis→ Fatty acid
→Fractionation→C8/C10 Fattyacids→Glycerin Esterification→ MCT Crude Oil →Purify&Deodorization
→MCT Essential Oil→Embedding Technique→MCT Crude Powder→Smash&Packing
→Purify Powder→Test&Storage→ Fine MCT Powder
Character Of MCT Oil Powder:
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Excellent cooling stability
- Low viscosity
- Good solubility
- Good lubricity
- Unique metabolic pathways
- Widely used in the field of nutrition and medicine,
- it is a new generation of nutrition-enhancing raw materials Nutritive raw materials and energy sources.
- It can be absorbed quickly and supply the energy with good oxidation stability
- Easy to absorb and digest, will not cause fat accumulation
- Used to treat diet and malnutrition
- Surgical and rehabilitation nutrition drugs and foods
- Milk Baby formula, lady's formula, middle-aged milk.
- Sports food (such as energy bars) and sports drinks
- lose weight and weight control food for breakfast
- supplement nutritious food used as a nutritional supplement for athletes or manual laborers to eliminate fatigue
Potential Market Applications:
- Cooking oil
- Chocolate coating
- Processing of cheese
- Vegetable oil
- Mayonnaise and condiments
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.