Resistant Starch mainly refers to the starch resistant to enzymatic hydrolysis, such as carboxymethyl starch and cross-linked starch,
after physical or chemical modification, due to the changes in the molecular structure of starch and the introduction of some chemical functional groups.
At the same time, it also refers to the change of starch molecular structure caused by genetic modification during planting,
such as the part of anti-enzymatic hydrolysis starch produced by the change of molecular structure caused by genetic modification or chemical method.
Resource of Resistant Starch
Resistant starch is also called resistant starch and indigestible starch
Resistant starch is found in some natural foods, such as potatoes, bananas, rice, etc. In particular, corn starch with high amylose has resistant starch up to 60%
Function of Resistant Starch
- Resistant starch has the function of soluble dietary fiber, which can increase the amount of defecation, reduce constipation and reduce the risk of colon cancer;
- Resistant starch can reduce the amount of blood cholesterol and triglyceride.
- Since the amount of cholesterol and triglyceride in excreta increases after eating resistant starch, it has a certain role in weight loss.
- Resistant starch can increase in value.
- Health care product
- lost weight product
- Food addictive
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.