Star anise (scientific name: Illicium verum), also known as star anise (compendium of materia medica), star anise, label Angle (guangxi zhuang), star anise, star anise is a plant of the genus.Trees, to 10 to 15 m tall;Canopy tower, elliptic or conical;Bark dark gray.
Twigs densely populated.Leaves alternate, irregular in the top 3-6 nearly verticillate or loosely tufted, leathery, thick leathery, pour egg form elliptic, oblanceolate or elliptic;Flowers pink to deep crimson, solitary axillary or close, anise for economic tree species.Stem 20-56 mm long, straight, aggregate fruit firmness follicles ellipsoid of 8, more was octagonal, apex obtuse or blunt tip.
|Product Name||Fructus Anisi Stellati Extract|
|Test Method||Brown Powder or Yellow fine Powder|
|Shelf Time||2 Years|
1. It can be inhibition of platelet aggregation, inhibition of vein thrombosis and cerebral t hrombosis
2. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects
3. It can be anti-bacterial, anti-tumor;
4. It also as antiviral and anticancer drug intermediates.
5. Anti-inflammation, antalgic and a media of antivirus and anti-cancer.
1. As a chemical raw material, used to convert to other chemical substances or chemical agents
2. Antibacterial anti-tumor drugs
3. Role of the cardiovascular system
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.