|Sieve Analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||5% Max||2.76%|
|Extract Solvent||Alcohol & Water||Complies|
|Heavy Metal||5ppm Max||Complies||AAS|
|Residual Solvents||0.05% Max.||Negative||GC|
|Total Plate Count||10000/g Max||Complies|
|Yeast & Mold||100/g Max||Complies|
|Conclusion:||Conform with specification.|
|Storage:||In cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf life:||2 years when properly stored.|
1.Can Decrease StressRhodiola has long been known as an adaptogen, a natural substance that increases your body's resistance to stress in non-specific ways.
Rhodiola has also been shown to improve symptoms of burnout, which can occur with chronic stress..
2.Can Fight Fatigue.Due to its adaptogenic properties, rhodiola is thought to help alleviate fatigue.
3.Could Help Reduce Symptoms of Depression.Rhodiola rosea has also been suggested to have antidepressant properties by balancing the neurotransmitters in your brain.
4. Improves Brain Function.Exercise, proper nutrition and a good night's sleep are sure ways to keep your brain running strong .Some supplements may also help, including rhodiola.
5. Can Improve Exercise Performance.Rhodiola also shows promise for improving exercise performance .
rhodiola has been shown to improve exercise performance by decreasing perceived exertion, or how hard participants felt their bodies were working.
6. May Help Control Diabetes.Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your body develops a reduced ability to produce or respond to the hormone insulin, resulting in high blood sugar levels .
rhodiola may help improve diabetes control ..
7. May Have Anticancer Properties.Salidroside, a potent component of rhodiola, has been investigated for its anticancer properties.
Test-tube studies have shown that it inhibits the growth of bladder, colon, breast and liver cancer cells.
rhodiola may be useful in the treatment of many types of cancer
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.