Organic Shiitake Mushroom Bulk AHCC Powder
Shiitake mushrooms are an edible variety of mushroom native to China, particularly known for their healing properties. The mushrooms themselves are brown and fleshy with a curved cap that can grow anywhere between 5 to 25cm in diameter. The shiitake mushroom has been cultivated in Asia for well over 1000 years – there is record of its growth as early as 1000AD, and is now the third most widely produced mushroom in the world. The shiitake mushroom has been used as a symbol of longevity in Asian countries due to its health-promoting properties. Polysaccharide is a effective active ingredient extracted from selection of Shiitake mushroom fruit body , its scent, nutrient-rich, efficacy significantly, can be used as all kinds of health care products, food and spices added ingredients.
Shiitake mushrooms contain fat, carbohydrate, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. However, it’s key component is called Shiitake mushrooms polysaccharide. Shiitake mushrooms polysaccharide is extracted from the crushing mycelium of mushroom, which is rich in polysaccharides and lignin. It is used as an intravenous anticancer agent in some countries. Studies have demonstrated lentinan possesses antitumor properties, and human clinical studies have associated Shiitake mushrooms with a higher survival rate, higher quality of life, and lower recurrence of cancer.
Product Specification: 10%-50% Polysaccharides
Ratio: 4:1~20:1 ; Straight Powder
Appearance: Brown powder
Test Method: UV
Part Used: Fruiting body
Inonotus obliquus, commonly known as chaga mushroom (a Latinisation of the Russian term ), is a fungus in Hymenochaetaceae family. It is parasitic on birch and other trees. The sterile conk is irregularly formed and has the appearance of burnt charcoal. It is not the fruiting body of the fungus, but a mass of mycelium, mostly black due to the presence of massive amounts of melanin. The fertile fruiting body can be found very rarely as a resupinate (crustose) fungus on or near the clinker, usually appearing after the host tree is dead. I. obliquus grows in birch forests of Russia, Korea, Eastern and Northern Europe, northern areas of the United States, in the North Carolina mountains and in Canada. The chaga mushroom is considered a medicinal mushroom that has a place in Russian and Eastern European folk medicine.
Function of Shiitake Mushroom Extract?
- Shiitake mushroom extract can boost immune sysytem. The nutrients in shiitake mushrooms can boost your immune function, decreasing risk of infection and even improving symptoms of some illnesses, including HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
- Shiitake mushroom extract can proect against cancer. Lentinan, a compound in shiitake mushrooms, plays a role in protecting your body against cancer, as well as treating cancerous tumors, according to the American Cancer Society.
- Shiitake nushroom extract can improve appearance of skin. Applying shiitake mushroom extract to your skin may improve its appearance, according to Skincare-News.com. Beauty products aimed at lightening your skin may contain mushroom extract because of its concentration of kojic acid, a natural alternative to hydroquinone, a chemical that bleaches your skin to fade scars and age spots.
Application of Shiitake Mushroom Extract?
- Applied in the food feild, to be used as food additive added into various dishes.
- Applied in the health product field, it can be made into capsules, tablets, injection, to adjust the immune system and strengthen the health of body;
- Applied in the pharmaceutical field, it can inhibit a variety of tumors and cure viral hepatitis.
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.