Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae in the shape of a perfect spiral coil living both in sea and fresh water.
Spirulina contains an unusually high amount of protein, between 55% and 77% by dry weight.
It is a complete protein, containing all essential amino acids .
Spirulina is rich in Essential fatty acids, variety of Vitamins, and also a good source of Minerals. Besides, Spirulina contains many pigments.
C.B.N. Spirulina are relying on 10 km radius spirulina range no industrial pollution of Marine creatures industrial park and agricultural ecology garden,
using 600 meters deep groundwater pollution in natural, clean the greenhouse environment to ensure that the quality of the excellent natural growth.
1) Aids in detoxification and natural cleansingof the body.
2) Beneficial intestinal flora is increasedwhich improves digestion.
3) The antioxidant properties significantlydecrease the risk of cancer.
4) Promotes healthy levels of cholesterolresulting in improved cardiovascular function.
1.Applied in food field, it contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, there are various forms existed, such as tablets, capsules and powder, these can prevent various of diseases;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.