High Quality Beta Carotene Food Color With Good Price
What is Carotene
Beta carotene contributes to the orange color of many different fruits and vegetables.
Vietnamese gac (Momordica Cochinchinensis Spreng.) and crude palm oil are particularly rich sources, as are yellow and orange fruits,
such as cantaloupe, mangoes and papayas, orange root vegetables such as carrots and yams and in green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, sweet potato leaves, and sweet gourd leaves.
Vietnamese gac and crude palm oil have by far the highest content of β-carotene of any known fruit or vegetable, 10 times higher than carrots for example.
However, gac is quite rare and unknown outside its native region of SE Asia, and crude palm oil is typically processed to remove the cartenoids before sale to improve the color and clarity.
The average daily intake of beta carotene powder is in the range 2–7 mg, as estimated from a pooled analysis of 500,000 women living in the USA, Canada and some European countries.
Function of Carotene
- Beta Carotene is an antioxidant and therefore may offer some protection against certain cancers and other diseases.
- Beta Carotene is a naturally occurring substance present in green and yellow fruits and vegetables.
- Beta Carotene is converted into vitamin A in the body and beta carotene is used as a vitamin supplement to prevent or treat vitamin A deficiency.
- Beta Carotene can help prevent or treat reactions to the sun in some specific groups of patients.
- Beta carotene is an important pigment and confirmed as nutritious food additive.
- Beta Carotene can be used as forage additive.
- Beta Carotene can be used in cosmetic field.
1. Medical Purpose
Beta Carotene is recognized to have functions of anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, caducity resistance, etc., for instance, beta carotene canimprove immunity of AIDS patients.
2. Food Additive
Beta Carotene besides caducity resistance and immunity improvement,beta carotene is also an important pigment andconfirmed asnutritious food additive. Beta Carotene can be used as intensifying agent for lipid foods such as margarine salad oil and benne oil to help beta carotene absorption by human body.
Beta Carotene extractives contain abundant amino acid, vitamin, natural wet factor, microelement and otherbioactive substances, and cosmetics (lipstick, kermes, etc.) added with beta carotene present natural and fullcolor and luster andprotect skin.
4. Forage Additive
Beta Carotene can improve growth rate and flesh quality of animals, reproductivity of cattle, horse and pig, colorandluster of red fish and shrimp, and darken color of bird's egg.
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.