Name: Okra Extract Powder
Latin Name: Abelmoschus esculentus
Appearance: Light brown
CAS NO: 145039-76-5
Form: powder Description
Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus Moench, Hibiscus esculentis Linn), known in manyEnglish-speaking countries as lady's fingers or gumbo,
is a flowering plant in the mallowfamily. Okra is an annual herb that is widely cultivated for its edible green seed pods intropical, subtropical and warm temperate climates.
Okra is a hardy plant that can groweven with less water and in hot conditions.Okra fruit is valued as vegetable, harvested while young and has mucus-like juice that isused to thicken stews (gumbo).
Okra is also known for its nutritional value and offersvarieties of health benefits.
1. It has a protective mucin secretion in the stomach, and to promote the secretion ofgastric juice, increase appetite, improve digestion embolism.
2. It may activate male central nervous and male organ.
3. It applies to the prostatitis, male sexual weak, endocrine disorders. Improve the malesexual, anti-fatigue,
4. It may prevent bowel cancer and constipation, Protecting liver, fall hematic fat,promote digest We accept audit directly and tested by third party like SFDA in any time. No any risk commitment for Customers.
5. various payment terms---We can accept various payment terms like LC, DP and so on.
6. Our service---Free sample and 24 hours on-line professional service.
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.