- Payment Type: T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union , L/C
- Terms of Trade： FOB,CIF,FCA
- Shelf life：subject to store condition.
- Min. Order：1 Kilogram
- Detection method : UV HPLC TLC
- Delivery Time : 7 Days
- Email Skype Order online
- twitter facebook pinterest linkedin
Saw Palmetto Extract Fatty Acid 45% Lauric Acid 20%
1. Product Name:Saw Palmetto Extract
2. Part Used: Fruit
3. Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
4. Appearance: white Fine Powder
5. Specification: 45%
6. Test Method: HPLC
8. Pharmacopeia Standards:Ph.Eur, USP
About saw palmetto extract:
Serenoa repens,thesaw palmetto, is the sole species currently classified in the genusSerenoa.It has been known by a number of synonyms,
including Sabal serrulatum, under which name it still often appears in alternative medicine. It is a small palm, normally reaching a height of around 2–4 m (3–6 ft). Its trunk is sprawling,
and it grows in clumps or dense thickets in sandy coastal lands or as undergrowth in pine woods or hardwood hammocks.
It is endemic to the southeastern United States, most commonly along the Atlantic and Gulf Coastal plains, but also as far inland as southern Arkansas.
It is a hearty plant; extremely slow growing, and long lived, with some plants, especially in Florida, possibly being as old as 500-700 years.
Function:1. Treat urinary tract infections
2. Prevent and relieve symptoms of prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
3. Calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting
4. Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells, possibly reducing the future risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues
6. Lower cholesterol
7. Tonic and Expectorant for mucous membranes (particularly the bronchial passages)
Application:1. Saw Palmetto inhibits testosterone action on the prostate, thus is used widely for BPH treatment.
2. Saw Palmetto also prevents binding of DHT to androgen receptors, hence helps with hair loss.
3. Saw Palmetto inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women to balance hormones.
4. Saw Palmetto for women: Women also use Saw Palmetto herb to stimulate breast enlargement andalso to treat uterine irritability.
5. Saw Palmetto is also used to treat impotence, frigidity, and also used as an aphrodisiac. Some new evidence shows that Saw Palmetto may also help with thyroid deficiencies.
6. Saw Palmetto is used to clear chest congestion, treat cough.
1. anti-inflammation, pain and rheumatism.
1. It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.