Best Price Alpha Galactosidase Enzyme
1. Beta Galactosidase also known as lactase enzyme, Lactase also has the transfer function of galactosidase, galactose to lactose generated galactooligosaccharide, as a bacteria-acting factors for the development of functional foods. Biological enzyme lactase is a non-toxic side effects.Salus offer high quality products.
2. Beta Galactosidase usually present in the human gut. Were very low, however, when people ate dairy, because most of the human body, a lack of lactase, so difficult for them to digest and absorb the milk sugar lactose, the lactose in milk can not be decomposed use, intestinal bacteria break down the fermentation, producing a large carbon dioxide gas, resulting in intestinal expansion and peristalsis contraction to strengthen, resulting in bowel, diarrhea, bloating and other symptoms of this disease is called lactose intolerance.
3. Beta Galactosidase deficiency worldwide is widespread, especially in Asia, Africa accounted for a large proportion of our country is also a common phenomenon.
1. Beta Galactosidase improve metabolic energy utilization rate of meal like raw material soybean meal, cottonseed meal, rapeseed meal, reduce chyme viscosity, improve animal production performance and increase feed/gain ratio.
2. Beta Galactosidase completely degrade oligosaccharide of meal like raw materials, reduce nutrients residue in chyme, and increase nutrient utilization rate.
3. Beta Galactosidase eliminate flatulence, diarrhea of mono-gastric animals, deal to digestive disorders caused by oligosaccharide.
4. Beta Galactosidase ease or avoid alimentary apparatus compensatory hyperplasia, reduce animal maintenance requirements, improve feed energy valence.
1. It can be used for the processing of a range of other dairy products such as yogurt, ice cream, desserts, butter and cheese.
2.It can be used as aid digestion agent used in dietary supplements. Moreover, it applies to add in yoghurt SD yogurt in food processing.
3.The role of the enzyme has a transglycosylation, can also be used for the production of functional galactooligosaccharides.